How many times have you woke up unhappy and cant seem to find the joy in what you are doing? I found this to be a problem last year when something that I've been doing for years was no longer serving me. I brought guest speaker Jamaya Moore a talent makeup artist and coach to talk about how she remain happy and joyful despite having to deal with overwhelming things in her own life.
About Our Guest Speaker:
With 10 years as a professional makeup artist, beauty expert, television personality, and most recently, a two-time author, Jamaya Moore has forged some of the most meaningful relationships with clients and companies who, too, are synonymous with an impeccable work ethic, integrity, and a consistent message.As a multi-faceted makeup artist, Jamaya has worked in various media formats including print, tv/film, e-commerce with brands such as Fox, NBC, Under Armour, and MTV.
In this episode we explore:
- From Corporate Employee to Independent Makeup Artist
- What did she learn during her time of struggling as a Makeup Artist, Mother and having everything taking away from her?
- How do you wake up each day with joy?
- Why do people remain unhappy?
- How do you find joy when you are fearful of what your next steps are?
Check out her book The Smart Woman's Bounce Back Guide After A Bad Breakup