Being close to $200,000 in debt lead me into a deep depression. But I decided to take control of the situation and not let it be the dominating force in my life. Today show is all about how we all can easily dig ourselves into a deeper financial hole, fall into a depression and how we get out of it. Our guest speaker Kristin Sutton, the Debt Free Black Girl walks us through key steps to get us out of debt and depression.
About Our Guest Speaker:
Kristin Sutton (aka the Money Therapist) is a personal finance and lifestyle blogger/coach over at DebtFreeBlackGirl.com that empowers young women to take control of their finances by changing the way they think about money. As a licensed therapist, her daily mission is to uncover and eliminate the mental roadblocks that hinder people from living the life of their dreams. She believes that you can still live lavishly while on a budget, not having to sacrifice style and adventure.
In this episode we explore:
- Kristin Sutton Story about how she got into debt.
- What triggers people to get into debt.
- What mindset do you need to have to get out of Mindset?
- How to set goals and motivating factors to keep you on track?
- How to stop being depressed about your situation?
Check out her online course Be Debt Free Course today!